The skin brightening facial includes a lactic acid /green tea peel with the following benefits:
- Reduces wrinkles, as a result of skin’s exfoliation and improvement of skin cell production. New cells aided by the increased production of collagen and elastin, make the skin appear with less wrinkles and fine lines.
- Uneven pigmentation, which normally happens due to overexposure to the sun, can be brought under control with lower concentration lactic acid peel.The peel improves skin’s texture. Aging negatively affect the skin, making it thick, rough and uneven.
- The peel increases skin’s absorption and response to any topical treatment. The skin becomes loaded with debris, oil and dead cells due to many reasons. People who regularly use topical ointment, creams, etc, find their skin loaded with dead cells, oil, etc, that leads to decrease in the skin’s ability to absorb any further treating agent and the clogged pores also negatively affects on the skin’s ‘breathing’ property.
- Lactic acid peel is very helpful if you suffer from rosacea; in fact it is the only peel that is able to work if you suffer from rosacea.
- When the time matters for tight schedule people, this peel is considered a ‘lunchtime’ peel that has no downtime.
- This peel is associated with minimum side effects and associated with complications of minor nature.”