NEW! Celluma Led Light Therapy for Anti-aging, Acne and Pain
Celluma for Pain
Use Celluma to help alleviate:
- Muscle spasm
- Muscle and joint pain
- Muscle tissue tension
- Joint and muscle stiffness
- Diminished local circulation
- Post-surgical healing
Celluma for anti-aging
In just minutes a day, you can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while experiencing an improvement in skin texture, quality and smoothness. Using wavelengths that are scientifically proven to stimulate fibroblasts to increase collagen and elastin, Celluma’s low-level light therapy is a safe, effective and convenient way to achieve a healthy, youthful glow in a natural, non-toxic, non-invasive manner.
Celluma for acne
When P. acne bacteria builds up in pores, skin becomes inflamed, causing acne lesions and blemishes. Celluma light therapy works safely and effectively, without abrasive chemicals, harmful UV-rays or side effects, to destroy this acne-causing bacteria — not only clearing up existing blemishes, but preventing future breakouts before they happen. In just minutes a day, you’ll be on your way to a clearer, smoother, more radiant complexion.
Pricing for Celluma
- Enhancement after a facial or massage (15 min) / $35
- 30 minute standalone treatment / $65
- Packages of 4-30 minute treatments / $240 (savings of $20)
- Packages of 6- 30 minute treatments / $350 (savings of $40)
- Mini package 4-15 minute treatments / $120 (savings of $20)
Recommended plan is 2x per week for results for a minimum of 2 weeks.