With the new year many of us are adopting new changes and many of them are on our resolutions list for 2013. We know there is always the usual, do more yoga, lose a few pounds, cut down on the wine, bla, bla , bla, bla. This year resolve to the simpler resolutions that you can stick to. With one week already down in 2013, how are your resolutions shaping up? Focus on your wellness and goals that you can easily achieve. Looking and feeling better is always an attainable goal and all you need is a few easy changes to make that happen. To start what are your 2013 resolutions for beautiful skin? Here is our list to ensure you have that beautiful glow and spend 2013 looking radiant.
1. Always remove makeup before bedtime. It should come as no surprise to most that leaving makeup on can put you at risk for breakouts.
2. Make exfoliation a part of your skincare regimen. Apparently, the average woman has almost 30 layers of dead skin cells on her face. Who knew? If that isn’t reason enough to come see us for regular facials, then we don’t know what is.
3. Keep hands away from your face. Just think, throughout your day where you put your hands and what you pick up that could end up on your face.
4. Banish bad skincare habits and replace them with good ones. Of course this could mean many things, applying sunscreen, even in the wintertime, using a good moisturizer and so on.
5. Take advantage of multi-tasking, skin-loving makeup. Come see us for a beauty consultation and we will show you the best makeup for your routine, life style and schedule.
Share what your other top skin resolutions are for 2013?