NEW! Lashes By Lily
Eyelash extensions are the art of attaching a synthetic lash to one natural lash creating, longer, fuller and thicker lashes.
- New Client Full Set / $200
- For Returning Full Set clients / $175
- New fill clients / $95
- 2 weeks / $70
- 3 weeks / $80
Quick Fix / $30
Removal / $30
* Full Set Clients
50% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your appointment. Your deposit will be applied to a future service if you cancel your appointment according to our 48 hour cancellation policy. Other wise your deposit will be credited to the service you reserved.
Prep and Aftercare Instructions
Prepping your lashes for application and taking care of them when you leave your appointment is the most important part of lash extensions. When your artist is well versed in the application and using an amazing adhesive for retention, most cases of bad retention is a result of bad self care. Here is a list of what you need to know as a lash client.
- 15 minutes prior to your appointment your eyelashes must be thoroughly cleansed of all makeup, moisturizers and oils. Lack of cleansing or poor cleansing habits will create a greasy barrier between your eyelashes and the new lash extension. This will cause them to fall off as little as the first couple of days up to 2 weeks completely.
- THIS GOES FOR YOUR REFILLS TOO!
- MAKEUP IS FINE, just know that the more makeup your wear on your eyes, the more the product will break your adhesive down.
- The more makeup you clean off, the harder you have to cleanse, therefore causing less retention.
- Throw out your Mascara and your Eyeliner! It destroys your lash extensions by embedding itself around the base of your adhesive.
- If EYELINER is a must, ONLY FELT TIP EYELINER, is the least damaging.
- Bottom mascara is ok, but less is better. As you blink it will creep into the top lashes.
- Eyeshadow is a powder. Properly leaning after every makeup application is essential for the best retention.
- WASH EVERYDAY, even if you don’t wear makeup. Your natural oil production, rubbing, allergies, sleeping on your face can all cause your natural oils to cover the adhesive on your lashes and break down sooner.